Music Production courses in 3 stages: Basic, Intermediate and Advanced
- Want to make music? Release your own creativity and make people dance to it? Then DJ And Music Production Institute is the best place to make that dream a living reality.
- Our students have a vibrant and energetic learning environment where their imagination can take flight and knowledge is foremost.
- Theory and practical lessons based tuition that allows one to have a hands-on experience.
- 1 on 1 classes
- Introduction to Fruity Loops and Set up (Overview)
- Beginner Music Theory & Concepts
- Importance of Referencing
- Soundcard connections (Hardware setup)
- Audio Samples / Loops
- Drum Programming
- Working with Midi & Creative Samples
- Basic Piano Theory
- Effects & Dynamics
- Exporting VST instruments and basic audio
- Basic mix down
- Become an electronic music producer
- Become a composer for games, film etc.
- Perform your own music live
To take part in this course you will need your own PC/Laptop, as this is our preferred way of teaching, although we have all equipment to get you started and making hits.
1 on 1 classes
8 x 2 hour lessons completed in your own time *2 Months
Fees & Payments
Fees of R4000 and R150 registration are to be paid upfront to secure your booking. Once paid, students you can book their lessons
Pay installments and start now: R2000 Month 1 & R2000 Month 2
Tuesday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday - 09:00 - 13:00
Public holidays - Closed
Register now: https://forms.gle/epWU5Bbmjh6byUud8
Or visit a store to enroll