Ableton Live 9 Suit
DAW FOR THE STAGE AND STUDIO
Live 9 comes in three editions: Intro, Standard and Suite. The editions share common features, but Standard and Suite have additional features, Instruments, Packs and Effects.
WHAT COMES WITH THE DOWNLOAD VERSION?
- A Live 9 installer to download from Your Account.
- A PDF manual included with your installer.
- The same included sounds as the boxed version available for download from Your Packs.
WHAT EXTRAS DO I GET IF I BUY A BOX?
- A DVD with your Live 9 installer
- DVDs with all your included Sounds
- A printed manual (with Standard and Suite versions only)
Intel® Mac with Mac OS X 10.7 or later, or PC with Windows 7 or later; Multicore processor; 4 GB RAM; 1024x768 display; DVD drive or broadband internet connection for installation
Required disk space for basic installation:
Disk used if all included sounds are installed:
- Live 9 Suite: 55 GB free disk space
- Live 9 Standard: 12 GB free disk space
- Live 9 Intro: 6 GB free disk space
ABLETON LIVE 9 STANDARD AT A GLANCE
- Unique Session View for quick, intuitive composition, flexible performance and improvisation
- Nondestructive editing with unlimited undo
- Multitrack recording up to 32-bit/192 kHz
- Powerful MIDI sequencing of software and hardware instruments
- Advanced warping and real-time time-stretching
- Unlimited Instruments, Audio effects and MIDI effects per project
- Group tracks
- VST and Audio Unit support
- Time signature changes
- Multiple automation lanes
- Track Freeze
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation
- MIDI remote control instant mapping
- MIDI output to hardware synths
- MIDI Clock/sync
- Multicore/multiprocessor support
- WAV, AIFF, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC file support
- Ableton Link
- Audio and MIDI tracks
- Send and return tracks
- Audio inputs (Mono audio input channels)
- Audio outputs (Mono audio output channels)
- Complex warp modes (Advanced algorithms for stretching audio, ideal for working with mixed audio or full tracks)
- Audio-slicing (Slice audio to a Drum Rack or Sampler instance)
- Audio to MIDI (Extract harmony, melody or drums from an audio sample and convert it to MIDI)
- REX file support (Support for ReCycle/Reason audio files)
- POW-r dithering (Mastering quality dithering modes for downsampling audio)
- Video import/export (Import video as a clip and save modified video and audio)
- Serato Scratch Live integration (The Bridge - DJ in Serato Scratch Live with a synced Ableton Live set. Edit your Serato Scratch Live mixes in Ableton Live.)
- Groove Pool and extract groove (A set of templates for timing and "feel" of sequences - or make your own by extracting timing from existing audio material)